RPM Tachometer features 210 degree graphic analog display with green, yellow, and red LED's.
- FAA STC’d, TSO’d as a Primary Replacement.
- Replace your existing tachometer.
Quick, Yet Stable Readings
- Proprietary algorithms ensure the RPM reading is rock solid.
- The fully backlit digital display allows for quick interpretations.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
- Accurate digital display
- 10 RPM Resolution
- Flight Timer
- Tach Timer
- Peak RPM Recorder
- Connects to both "P" leads through isolators
- LCD display for excellent viewing in direct sunlight
- LCD is backlit for night operation
- Operates from 7.5 to 35 volts at .3 amps.
- Mounts in a standard 2 1/4" Hole. 3.65" depth
Included in the package:
- R-1 Instrument
- RPM Isolators
- A-102 3 1/8″ Adaptor Plate
- RC-1 Tach Cable Port Cover
- Wire Harness
- Installation/Operating Instructions
2.50” H x 2.50″ W x 3.65″ D , 2 1/4” Flush Mount
10 oz (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 35 Volts, Typical: 0.3 amps @ 12 Volts
- Viewable in direct and indirect sunlight.
- 270 degree analog arc for quick reference.
Fully backlit and dimmable for night flights.
FAA TSO’d, STC’d