The Bose® Aviation Headset X marks a departure from conventional thinking. This headset is engineered differently, to work as a system that improves both noise reduction and comfort. Proprietary Bose TriPort headset technology is a breakthrough in active noise reduction and provides a number of additional enhancements.
- Smaller more ergonomic battery control module (similar to the installed module
- Improved smooth glide mic design with a significantly improved adjustment and precise placement capability. This same improvement has been incorporated into the installed versions.
- 3-Month warranty available on used Bose X's.
- The smaller earcups make the headset lighter and less bulky, and the earcups are offset at 15° to enhance comfort and better fit the angle of your ears.
- Reduced headband force, combined with the textured softness of the ear cushion makes the Bose Aviation Headset X the lightest, most comfortable headset we've ever made.
- Designed as a system, the electronics and earcups are engineered to work together. This results in smaller, lighter earcups and more effective attenuation.
- A magnesium headband adds strength while reducing weight, and the unique torsion spring ensures a consistent, comfortable fit for large and small heads.
- Bose® Aviation Headset X Panel-powered or Portable:
- You can choose from two headset configurations. The portable version can operate for 40 hours, and its control module requires 2 AA batteries. The installed version conveniently works with the Bose installed interface.
- Bose® Aviation Headset X Other Options:
- Options include an electret or dynamic mic and straight or coiled cables. Also available are general aviation, helicopter (U-174) and NATO plug connections. In addition, the earcup connector allows you to conveniently switch the boom mic and cable to either earcup, and to use different cable configurations.
- Bose® Aviation Headset X Specifications:
- Earphone Impedance: 160 ohms (on), 230 ohms (off) mono