The AquaLink™ View locator beacon broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The onboard GPS can fix your position to within 100 meters and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your location information to orbiting satellites. As local Search and Rescue are deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guides rescuers. With all the features of this locator beacon it will be impossible for rescuers to not find the exact location of the locator beacon.
Featuring the same advanced technology and robust features as the AquaLink™ 406, the AquaLink View™ locator beacon adds a reassuring element with its next-generation digital display. Upon activation, the high-visibility locator beacon screen displays a continuous stream of crucial location data, including:
- Confirmation that the locator beacon is working
- The exact GPS coordinates
- Battery power remaining in the locator beacon
- Visual prompts for correct deployment
In self-test mode, the locator beacon screen reports status of the 406 MHz signal, GPS acquisition and battery power, and provides notification of required actions, such as "Send for Service."
In the frantic moments of an emergency, the AquaLink View™ locator beacon provides a calm reminder of what to do — and that help will be coming soon.
- 3 levels of integrated signal technology — internal GPS, powerful 406 MHz satellite signal and 121.5 MHz homing locator beacon
- Integrated super bright strobe light
- Self Buoyant
- Allows for multiple testing/display of GPS coordinates
- Locator beacon typically lasts 35 Hours
- On Board 66 Channel GPS
- Reflective Keypad
- Made in the U.S.A