Focused on air band, VHF band, VHF low band (66-88 MHz) and WFM broadcast band, this narrow band receiver has exceptionally high sensitivity and outstanding audio. The simplified functions make this an easy to use handheld, with a large LCD backlit screen and easy to read backlit buttons.
66 - 87.495MHz, 87.5 - 108MHz
108.005 - 135.995MHz, 136-174MHz
200 channel memories
Only weighs 5.7 oz
Includes: Handheld unit, 3 AA batteries, antenna, belt clip, male SMA to female BNC connector, and operation manual.
- Frequency coverage: 66-174 MHz
- Number of memory channels : 00 Units
- Frequency resolution : 5, 6. 5, 8.33*,10, 1 .5, 15, 0, 5, 30, 50, 100, 500KHz & Auto.
*8.33kHz step works in 108.0083-135.99MHz range only.
- Operation temperature range : -107C to +607C
- Reference frequency stability : 6 ppm 7C (-107C to +607C)
- Power supply requirement :
- Current drain
- Stand by (power saved) : 50mA typical
- max. audio : 3 0mA typical
- charging(at 9V DC) : 300mA typical
- Antenna connector : SMA (50 )
- Dimensions (proj. not included) : 2.2 x 4.59 x 1.89 in
- Weight (w/o Battery): 5.7 oz (160 g)
*Specifications are subject to change without prior notice or obligation.