The AH501 is a high-quality snap action switch combined with direct sunlight readable LED Aviation Red and Yellow captions for use as a Master Caution Master Warning indicator with acknowledgement switch.
The unit can be wired as a remote Master Caution and Master Warning Annunciator for common EFIS and Engine Management systems such as Garmin, EI and Dynon which provide open drain annunciator outputs. When combined with the Aero Safety Systems AH500 or AH502SD Central Warning Panel annunciators, it functions as a consolidating Master Caution/ Master Warning indicator and new alert acknowledge/ voice mute switch.
As standard it provides a 14V input suitable for open drain or switched connections as well as a direct connection for the PWM constant current drive needed for the AH500/ AH502. A 28V version is also available. The snap action momentary switch has double pole double throw connections.
The unit measures 0.88in (22.2mm) square and has a panel depth of 2.4in (61mm) as detailed in the attached specification sheet.
● Full direct-daylight readable display
● Connection for 50mA PWM constant current drive
● Connection for 14V direct drive (28V option)
● Triple-redundant high-MTBF LED arrays
● DPDT momentary snap action switch
● Switch rated to 30 volts DC/ 12 volts AC, 2A resistive, 0.5A inductive
● 100,000 cycles minimum
● Aviation Red and Yellow
● Lightweight, compact and easy to install
● 2-year warranty
● AH501 Master Warning/ Master Caution