Light Sport Aircraft
Flightcom's 403LSA is simple to operate and easy to use, just like the Light Sport Aircraft (LSA). The 2-place stereo activated intercom enhances the fun of flying, as well as safety, by optimizing communication clarity. And with a low price, the 403LSA fits nicely with the LSA objective of making flying affordable for everyone.
- 2-place stereo, voice-activated intercom based on the same platform as Flightcom's classic 403
- Auxiliary input with auto-muting to prevent missing critical radio or intercom communication
- 2-position, radio transmit capability, allows both seats to communicate via the radio
- Optional 15 foot prewired harness available for quick and easy installation
- Optional faceplate for 2 1/4" instrument hole mounting
- Small size for easy mounting
- 2-position radio transmit capability
- Easy to adjust squelch and volume controls
- Music input with muting, pilot isolate
- Voice activated, 2-place capability with stereo
Weight: 5.0 oz.
Size: 5 in. L, 2.4 in. W, 1.2 in. H
Power Requirements: 0.16 amp, 12-28 VDC
- Stereo intercom features include 2-place capability, instant music muting, and pilot isolate so you can focus on your flight.
- Easy to use and designed to fit almost anywhere in the panel.
- All the functions you need along with superb stereo sound.
- Switches provided in installation kit allow individual headphone positions to select either stereo or mono mode, allowing the use of monaural headsets.
See below for answers to our most popular questions.