Fuel Scan 450 - With Automatic Fuel Flow Computing
- Auto Button, starts the automatic scan of the functions. Rate can be set from 1-9.
- QUE lights indicate which function is being displayed in the lower display.
- Gallons per hour can be changed tap Liters or Lbs.
- Step button can index information forward or backward. All programing can be done easily from the panel with two buttons (no switches to toggle)
- JPI FS-450 can mate to an old Shadin or Hoskins System.
- Continuous display of fuel burn in Gal./Lbs./Liters per hour.
JPI FS-450 Displays all functions:
- Fuel Required to next Waypoint
- Nautical miles per Gallon
- Fuel Remaining
- Total Fuel Used
- Fuel Reserve at Next Waypoint
- Endurance in Hours and Minutes
Other Functions of the JPI FS-450:
- Size 2.25 inch diameter (small hole)
- Lightweight 5 oz. with Super Thin 1.5 inch depth
- Continuous display of fuel burned in upper display - in Gallons per Hour
- Calculates fuel to next waypoint.
- Includes instrument harness and a Flow Scan 201 transducer.
- Automatically calculates the K factor.
- All programming done from the front panel.
- Will function with any K factors, connector is pin to pin compatible.
- Serial port sends and receives data from all GPS units even handhelds.
- Two year warranty