Part No: 11932
The PM3000 Stereo Panel Mounted, Six-Place Intercom is our latest generation design, featuring many of the most advanced features in intercom technology. Some of its best features include:
- Three modes at a flip of the switch: Pilot isolate (ISO), crew isolate (front seats separate from back), and all, so that the entire aircraft may communicate together.
- Dual stereo entertainment inputs allow incredible flexibility, even giving pilots the option to feed music to the passengers and allow them to chat among themselves without disturbing the front seats.
- A single squelch control knob for multiple squelch circuits provides simplified operation as well as making the intercom one of the quietest to use, even in the noisiest of airplanes.
- Soft Mute circuitry is our standard-setting solution for managing the music volume levels against radio reception and transmission. Once you stop talking, Soft Mute gradually returns the music to its original volume.
- Automatic fail-safe interconnect to the aircraft radio wires the pilot's headset to the aircraft radio in the event of disrupted power or related failure.
- Separate pilot and copilot transmit capabilities ensures that only the person pressing the PTT will be heard over the radio. A red transmit light is illuminated when a PTT is pressed -- this also serves as a "stuck-mic" indicator.
- The intercom volume does not effect the aircraft radio volume, and the pilot has the ability to control the audio level of the intercom independently from the audio level of the aircraft radio.