E-04 406 ELT
Part No: E-04
Pickup available at 22783 Airport Rd NE
Usually ready in 24 hours
ACK E-04 406 ELT
The all-new E-04 ELT (Emergency Locator Transmitter) is replacing the E-01 ELT's model and transmits on 406 as well as 121.5 MHz. Because it accepts NEMA 0183 GPS position data from Garmin and Bendix / King GPS its accuracy is sufficiently increased. With your purchase you receive an ELT transmitter, lithium battery pack, external antenna, remote control, mounting tray, retaining straps, plug-in audible alert, coax cable and installation manual.
The all-new E-04 ELT (Emergency Locator Transmitter) is replacing the E-01 ELT's model and transmits on 406 as well as 121.5 MHz. Because it accepts NEMA 0183 GPS position data from Garmin and Bendix / King GPS its accuracy is sufficiently increased.
Emergency Locator Transmitter Accessories Included
- ELT transmitter
- lithium battery pack
- external antenna (see options below)
- remote control
- mounting tray
- retaining straps
- plugin audible alert
- coax cable
- install manual
E-04 406 MHz ELT Antenna Options
250 Knot Whip Antenna
- 350 Knot Rod Antenna
Order easy to install battery replacement
Retrofit For E-01 Upgrade
For those replacing An E-01 ELT you may order a retrofit kit.
Commercial E-04 ELT Kit
Are you a commercial pilot? Please order this kit for commercial airliners with additional antenna options and features.
- 7.75" long
- 2.85" width
- 2.85" height
- 1.6 pounds in weight with battery
- Remote requires a Duracell PX28L 6 volt lithium battery or an Eveready AS44 battery
- Audible Alert Indicator requires a Duracell CR2 3 volt lithium battery or equivalent
- Accepts GPS position input data from Bendix/King. Garmin, Nema 0183 GPS
- Antenna is swept back 20 degrees, and features a molded plastic base.
- 5 watts @ 406MHz for 24 hours, and 100 Mw @ 121.5 MHz for 48 hours.
- Simple plug in audible alert indicator.
- Lithium battery pack offers a 5 year battery life, and makes it substantially lighter.