DC Pro X2
New DC Pro X2 Series headsets, the next generation of the DC PRO headset line first introduced in 2013, have been redesigned and engineered for enhanced Active Noise Reduction and audio performance.
The DC PRO-X2 Series is designed for both general aviation and commercial pilots that prefer the lightweight comfort (just 7.5 ounces) of a rest-on-ear design.
DC Pro X 2 Aviation Headsets new features:
- Enhanced Auto Shutoff that prevents accidental loss of battery power (patent pending)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high-noise conditions
- Sleek, redesigned oblong dome for greater rest-on-ear stability and improved audio performance
DC Pro X2 Headset Improvements
What David Clark didn't change are the many comfort and technology features that have made the original DC PRO-X headsets so successful, such as Hybrid Electronic noise-canceling ANR performance, Outlast®, heat-absorbing head pad technology; swivel hinge stirrup design that dramatically reduces clamping pressure; plush leatherette ear seals for pillow-like comfort and lightweight, yet rugged alloy suspension system.
DC PRO-X 2 Headset Warranty
DC PRO-X2 headsets still come with a 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee, and David Clark 5-year Warranty.
- Magnesium Alloy Headband and Suspension Forward-thinking, ergonomic design provides a lightweight, yet rugged platform. Evenly distributes headset weight for added comfort and is fully adjustable for a personal fit.
- Lightweight Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- Adjustable Suspension Assembly. Fully adjustable suspension assembly integrated with headband for personalized fit and comfort.
- Leatherette Head Pad. Ultra-soft leatherette head pad with breathable, vented design virtually eliminates ‘hot spots’ and keeps top of head cool during long fights.
- Swivel Hinge Stirrups. Disperse clamping pressure for secure yet comfortable fit and allow headset to conform to the sides of the head.
- Leatherette Ear Seals. Plush, Dura-Stitched leatherette ear seals with slow-recovery 'memory' foam cradle you in comfort. Round, supra-aural (rest-on-ear) design reduces heat buildup to keep ears cool, even during longer flights.
- Hybrid ENC Technology. Provides best-in-class active noise reduction with leading-edge ‘feed-forward’ and ‘feed-back’ technology. External microphone on dome picks up noise from the outside, before reaching the ear canal for superior noise attenuation.
- Dual Voice Coil Drivers. Provide Fail Safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology. Ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening.
- M-55 Electret Microphone. Offers enhanced noise reduction for crystal clear voice transmission. Full flex boom for precise microphone placement.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology. Affords seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices.
- Collapsible Design. Smart headset design collapses for compact storage in David Clark headset bag.
- Headset Bag. The DC PRO-X comes in a rugged nylon, David Clark Company branded headset bag with shoulder strap.
- Five-year warranty
- FAA TSO C139 Approved
- 12.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 9.00 (in)
See below for answers to our most popular questions.