Part No: H10-13XP
H10-13xp ANR Headset
|The David Clark H10-13XP Fixed wing Headset (ENC) comes with a straight, 5ft. cord, Snap lock-Quick Release Connector and Panel Mount Module with mating Headset Connector, on/off Toggle Switch.
You'll hear and feel the difference immediately. When the ENC is turned ON, noise cancellation actually improves by an additional 12-17 dB. That's better total protection than any other headset available today.
The Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad will improve the comfort and “wearability” of all H10-series headsets. It is wider and more tapered with 60% more surface area in contact with the head to dissipate headset weight. Its unique center “hinge” actually lets the headpad “breathe” for greater comfort. It also eliminates irritation while wearing button-top baseball caps.
The new Comfort-Gel Ear Seals have a patented undercut design and are 26% lighter and allow 30% more interior room for your ears, making for a quieter, more comfortable flight.
Superior Communication Intelligibility
The ENC system and the exclusive M-7A noise cancellation electret microphone provide unsurpassed performance and clear, crisp transmission and reception. Stereo compatible for use with stereo intercom and cabin entertainment systems.
This unique headset carries the standard 5-year guarantee, backed by the most exceptional customer service policy that has best been described as "unbelievable.
- For use with Permanent Panel Mount module - utilizes aircraft power supply
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, Comfort Gel, undercut ear seals
- Straight cord assembly connects to Permanent Panel-Mount Module - utilizes aircraft power supply
- Pilot selectable automatic Shut-Off feature
- Dual volume controls let you adjust the listening level for each ear
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- NRR - 23 dB passive noise reduction. Additional 17 - 22 dB low-frequency noise attenuation when ENC is activated
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a