Part No: 903-1
The Davtron M903LOC meets the challenge to produce a small, affordable, lightweight indicator. This computer based instrument is a compact and effective component, enhancing any navigation system. The DVOR reads digitally to aircraft's radial position from the VOR station. The instantaneous To/From switching capability makes the 903 the easiest and fastest method of obtaining VOR checks. The localizer mode displays course deviation numerically with the equivalent resolution if a 1/2 dot of a CDI. The 903 takes the Morse code identifier signal fro the VOR station and displays sequentially the station letters on a single alphanumeric display. The letters are displayed at a clear readable rate. The 903 indicator can easily be switched to select NAV1 or NAV2 for use. The second toggle switch on the front panel selects either a Toor From bearing. The small push button switch is used for calibrationduring installation. The 903 becomes a signal level meter when the switch is pressed. An external signal level meter is no longer required for installation.
- Automatic VOR position Orientation
- Localizer deviation and centerline
- Alphanumeric station identifier
- Instant To/From switching
- Digital filtering and signal processing
- Sunlight readable incandescent display
- Automatic Display Dimming
- Serial ASCII output of station and radial OFF flag, "---"
- FAA/PMA APPROVED
- 14 or 28 Volt operation
- Input signal 0.35 to 10 Volts
- Supply current 0.3 Amperes
- Operating temperature range -20C to +55C
- DVOR accuracy +/- 2 degrees
- Weight 6 oz.
- Warranty 1 year