The RCA2610 is the updated version of the popular RCA2600 Electric Digital Attitude Indicator. The new version
has the same form, fit, and function as the original but has dual processors, improved screen resolution and updated
software. The optional Pitch Sync feature allows pilots to instantly synchronize the airplane symbol to the
horizon line when flying in a pitch up or pitch down attitude.
We also offer the RCA2610-G version that comes without the Pitch Sync feature which functions like the original
model with the brightness controls only. Order: RCA2610-3-G (3 inch) or RCA2610-2-G (2 inch).
The RCA2610 is designed to handle the high vibration environment found on helicopters and yet, their light weight
makes them perfect for soaring. This makes the RCA2610 the most versatile and dependable Digital AI on the
market today. With no moving parts to wear out, this instrument will provide years of reliable service - that’s why we
include a full two-year warranty!
All RCA2610 models can be ordered with an optional slip indicator (inclinometer) (Order P/N 444-0010-01) which
satisfies FAA AC 91-75 for even greater versatility.
The panel tilt angle can be set from 0 to 90 degrees in one degree increments.
The Pitch Sync feature does not compensate for incorrect panel tilt.
The panel tilt angle is set at the factory and must be specified at time of order.
Non-standard angles may require special orders through your supplier.
Updated Version of the RCA2600
Sharper Anti-Aliased Display
New Duel Processor Board
Pitch Sync Option
360 Dgrees of Pitch and Roll
Multi-Volt Operation (9 TO 32 Volts)
Fits Standard Panel Cutout
All Digital - No Moving Parts
3 and 2 Inch Models Available
Black Anodized Bezel
Lightweight 2”= 4.5oz. & 3”= 6.5oz.
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 32VDDC
- Starting Current: 9VDC: 0.18 to 0.22 AMPS MAX
- Running Current: (14VDC system) 0.20 AMPs MAX, (28VDC system) 0.18 AMPs MAXa
- Circuit Breaker Size: 2AMP
- Settling Error: 1 Degree Maximum in Roll and Pitch
- Operating Temperature Range: -30º to +50º C
- Dimensions: Please see specifications document.
- FAA Specification Conformance: TSO-C4c, TSO-C113a, DO-160F & DO-178B
- EASA Specification Conformance: ETSO-C4c and ETSO-C113a
See below for answers to our most popular questions.