FAA Approved Primary Replacement
- Primary Replacement STC’d, TSO’d & PMA’d
- The CGR-30C allows for the removal of old engine instruments such as oil temperature/pressure, fuel pressure, and fuel level.
- Monitors four or more fuel tanks in an easy-to-read, full-color digital format.
Easy To Install
- The CGR-30C mounts flush into an existing 3 1/8″ hole.
- Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs. Only 2 wires run to the back of the instrument.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
Data Recording of Every Flight
- All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second.
- Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored, downloaded via a USB port.
- STC’d & TSO’d
- 3 1/8 Mount
- Flush Mounted
- Sunlight readable color display
- Four Available Screens
- Up to 16 primary functions
- 6 annunciators
- Over Twenty Function Options
3.25” x 3.25” x 4.45” Deep, 3 1/8” Flush Mount
1.1 Pounds (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 30 Volts
Typical: 0.2 amps @ 12 Volts, 0.1 amps @ 24 Volts
Active Matrix, Sunlight Readable
Fully Dimmable for Night Flights
Data Download and Software Updates
Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored. All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second. Recorded flight data can be easily downloaded via USB port.
- FAA STC’d as Primary Replacement
- FAA TSO’d to DO-160G
- FAA DO-178 Level C
- Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) Validated STC
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Validated STC
Electronics International 2023 Mail-In Rebate
January 1, 2023 through January 31, 2023
Click Here for More Information
Start the new year with EI's January mail-in rebates! Save up to $800 on engine monitor purchases between 1/1/23 - 1/31/23.
See below for answers to our most popular questions.
Does the unit come with the necessary sensors for pressure, temperature etc?
Yes, an order form has to be completed and submitted so the system is set up for the specific aircraft, including all probes and sensors.