Part No: 7060
VSI 0-6000 FT
|Providing an accurate indication of rate of change in altitude, this versatile vertical speed indicator (VSI) offers several configurations and has been selected as standard equipment by aircraft manufacturers worldwide. IVSI units provide Instantaneous Vertical Speed Indication.
The vertical speed indicator is a precision instrument which provides an accurate indication of rate of change of altitude. This instrument is temperature compensated and is provided with a zero adjustment screw on the face of the case in the seven oclock position. Power: Static system. Manufactured by United Instruments. Used in most production aircraft. Size: 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" x 4", Wt. 0.7 lb. TSO-C8b.
- Certification: FAA TSO C8b
- Case Configuration: MS33549, 3 inch
- Typical Weight: 1.2 Pounds
- Range: 0 - 4,000 fpm
- Static Pressure Connection: 1/8-27 ANPT
- Installation: Removable spring nuts and #6-32 Screws
- Lighting: Available upon request