Part No: 800-28/BAT
Pickup available at 22783 Airport Rd NE
Usually ready in 24 hours
The Davtron 800-28/BAT Digital Clock is a CHRONOMETER/Digital clock with AA memory battery holder and 28V lighting. Displays Universal time, Local time, and Elapsed time. 2 1/4" internal mount, 2-button control.
The M800 (800-28/BAT) is a 24-hour digital clock with battery holder. It has a two button control system with display modes showing universal time, local time, and elapsed time function. A memory feature stores the current time.
- Two button control system is natural and error free. Setting operations are
- identical for both alarm and time setting.
- Universal Time is in 24 hour format.
- Local time in 12 hour format or 24 hour format.
- Elapsed Time counter is from one second to 99 hours, 59 minutes.
- Elapsed Time countdown timer is from one second to one hour.
- Elapsed Time alarm is activated when countdown reaches zero.
- Alarm flashes display and has external output for optional audio alarm.
- Liquid Crystal Display has high contrast in bright sunlight and uniform night illumination.
- The display has an ultraviolet filter to prevent sunlight damage.
- NVIS Lighting Green A MIL-STD-3009 option available.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Universal Time: 24 hour format
- Local Time: 12 hour or 24 hour format
- Elapsed Time Count Up: Starts in minutes, seconds, then hours, minutes up to 99:59 hours
- Elapsed Time Alarm: Activates at zero when counting down
- Internal Lighting: 230 mA at 5V, 120mA at 14V, 50mA at 28V (Specify voltage when ordering)
- Keep Alive Current: .004 Amps. 14V to 24V
- Voltage: 12V to 30V
- Crystal Reference: -40C to +60C .001%
- 28V operation
- 2-1/4" internal mount
- Laser engraved faceplate
- Universal time and Local time
- Elapsed time with countdown timer
- Elapsed time alarm
- Option audio alarm
- Liquid crystal display
- Illuminated display
- Keep alive battery
- FAA-PMA approved