800-28V Chronometer w/ AA battery memory
The Davtron 800-28/BAT Digital Clock is a Chronometer/Digital Clock with AA memory battery holder and 28V lighting. Displays universal time, local time and elapsed time. 2 1/4 internal mount, 2- button control.
The M800 (800-28/BAT) is a 24-hour digital clock with battery holder. It has a two button control system with display modes showing universal time, local time, and elapsed time function. A memory feature stores the current time.
- Two button control system is natural and error free. Setting operations are
- identical for both alarm and time setting.
- Universal Time is in 24 hour format.
- Local time in 12 hour format or 24 hour format.
- Elapsed Time counter is from one second to 99 hours, 59 minutes.
- Elapsed Time countdown timer is from one second to one hour.
- Elapsed Time alarm is activated when countdown reaches zero.
- Alarm flashes display and has external output for optional audio alarm.
- Liquid Crystal Display has high contrast in bright sunlight and uniform night illumination.
- The display has an ultraviolet filter to prevent sunlight damage.
- NVIS Lighting Green A MIL-STD-3009 option available.
See below for answers to our most popular questions.