Get all the comfort and features of a Flightcom Classic
ANR headset and eliminate fatigue from your flight plan. The
new Classic ANR comes with generously padded ear seals, polar
fleece headpad, dual volume controls and a protective carrying
- Weight: 17.6 oz
- Mic: Noise-canceling electret Mic muff included Optimized
for speech clarity and noise reduction
- Ear Seal: Conforr Foam
- Noise Reduction: Additional 14 to 18 dB at certain key low
- Power Source: 9 Volt drop-in battery pack with low battery
warning and belt clip
- Comfort: Classic ANR's Conforr Foam ear seals, and a
wide polar fleece headpad ensure comfort.
- Innovation: A volume control on each dome allows for independent
- Noise reduction: We keep it quiet with our advanced hearing
protection technology. Conforr Foam ear seals effectively
block out sound. Noise reduction rating is enhanced by 14 to
18 dB at certain key low frequencies.
- Warranty: We back our products with a three year warranty
and 30-day "Fly'em and Try'em" guarantee.
- Sensitivity ANR Off: 98 dB re .0002 microbar @ 1000Hz, 1mW
- Sensitivity ANR On: 110 dB re .0002 microbar @ 1000 Hz, 1mW
- Frequency Response: 20-10,000 Hz +/- 10 dB in 6cc coupler
- Impedance: 300 ohms nominal, 150 to 1200 ohm source
- Weight: 18.5 ounces without comm cable
- Weight of comm cable: 4.0 ounces
- Shielded cable: Full floating with independent ground
- DC Bias Supply: 8 to 16 volts, not polarity sensitive
- Source Resistance: 220 to 2200 ohms
- Output Voltage: 370 mV @ 114 dB spl re .0002 microbar
- Frequency Response: Optimized for speech clarity and noise reduction
- Maximum Ambient Noise Level: 120 dB spl re .0002 microbar
See below for answers to our most popular questions.