Electronics International EC-1
Electronics International provides the budget-conscious pilot the option to monitor their Exhaust Gas Temperature and Cylinder Head Temperature with the same precision found in the most advanced analyzers on the market, while not breaking the bank.
The EC-1 provides pilots with One Channel of EGT and One Channel of CHT readings in a stable, one-degree digital format. With a toggle switch, select which temperature you would like to monitor. The large, crisp LCD is viewable in direct sunlight, and is backlit, making it easy to monitor your EGT and CHT.
Monitor Two Channels
- Provides one channel of EGT and one channel of CGT.
- Can be upgraded to a full analyzer by adding an E.I. Remote Switch kit.
Interpret Your Readings Faster
- The digital display allows for quick trend analysis.
- Same precision found in the most advanced analyzers on the market, but won’t break the bank.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- LCD sunlight viewable and backlit for night operation.
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
Included in package:
- P-110F Fast Response Probe
- P-100 CHT Probe
- 8’ Thermocouple Extension Cable x 2
- Overlap Connectors
- Wire Harness
- Installation/Operating Instructions
EI EC-1 Specifications:
Size (H x W x D)
2.5" x 2.5 " x 2.65"
Weight - Instrument
Weight - Channel
2 oz for a Temperature Probe & XS-6' Cable
7.5 to Volts, 1/10 Amp
Viewable in direct sunlight, with dimmable 12 and 24 volt backlight control lines.
An external control line allows you to control the Backlight intensity.
Type K Thermocouple, Ungrounded
See below for answers to our most popular questions.