The primary purpose of Airline Transport Pilot FAA Knowledge Test is to provide you with the easiest, fastest, and least expensive means of passing the FAA Airline Transport Pilot (Part 121) - Airplane (ATP) or Airline Transport Pilot (Part 135) - Airplane (ATA) knowledge test, which is required before you can take your ATP practical (flight) test.
Additionally, this book can be used in preparation for the following FAA knowledge tests:
- Airline Transport Pilot (FAR Part 135) - Added Rating - Airplane (ARA), which is for a person who holds an ATP certificate with a helicopter-class rating and wants to add an airplane rating to his/her ATP certificate.
- Aircraft Dispatcher (ADX), which is required for a person desiring to become an aircraft dispatcher for a Part 121 air carrier.
We change the FAA knowledge (written) test process from a memorization marathon to a learning opportunity and experience. You get higher test scores in less study time. Seven of the major differences between our Airline Transport Pilot FAA Knowledge Test books and most other available books are
- Only airplane-related questions and study materials are included in our books.
- Comprehensive explanations of each question's correct and incorrect answer choices are provided.
- Answer explanations are NEXT to each question, NOT at the back of the book.
- All FAA test questions are reorganized into logical topics (FARs, weather, navigation, etc.)
- We provide outlines explaining the concepts tested at the beginning of each study unit so you can study and learn the material before you answer and study the test questions.
- A detailed index assists you in finding topics and questions you wish to study.
- We provide practice tests using the FAA's mix of question topics.
See below for answers to our most popular questions.