Handheld VHF Transceiver
The new FTA-850L is a full-featured handheld transceiver with the precious color LCD. The FTA-850L transmits and receives on the International Aircraft Communication Band (“COM” band; 118 to 136.975MHz) and also provides VOR and ILS navigation features
on the “NAV” band (108 to 117.975MHz).
- Frequency Ranges:
- RX 108.000 to 136.9916 MHz (NAV and COM)
- 161.650 to 163.275 MHz (Weather Channels)
- 329.150 to 335.000 MHz (Glide Slope)
- TX 118.000 to 136.9916 MHz
- Channel Spacing: 25 kHz/8.33 kHz
- Emission Type: TX: AM RX: AM & FM
- RF Power Output: 6.0 W (PEP), 1.8 W (Carrier Power)
- Water Protection Rating: IPX5
- GPS Reciver Channels: 66 Channels
- Case Size(W x H x D): 2.4" x 5.2" x 1.3" (60 x 132 x 34 mm) w/ SBR-39LI, w/o Knob & Antenna
- Weight: 13.9 oz (395 g) w/ SBR-39LI, Antenna and Belt Clip
See below for answers to our most popular questions.