Garmin GTN 650Xi for Certified Aircraft
- Visualize your entire flight plan, including holds and approaches on a 4.9” touch display.
- Faster is better. High-speed processors cut boot-up time by 50% over earlier GTN models.
- Fly the approaches you want — from visual glidepaths to LPV, RNAV, ILS and more.
- It’s interface-friendly with a wide range of existing avionics, autopilots and flight displays.
- Wirelessly load flight plans and database updates with an optional Connext® link
- Upgrade? New GTN Xi series offers easy slide-in upgrade for existing GTN avionics.
Intuitive touchscreen interface provides quick access to navigation, radio tuning, multifunction display features and more.
Powerful dual-core processors boost the GTN Xi series graphical display capabilities — with faster zooming, panning and map rendering on the display.
With almost double the pixel count of its predecessor, the GTN Xi series features wider viewing angles and one of the highest-resolution displays ever offered in this class of avionics.
Supporting multiple inputs, the 4.9” display can put moving maps, terrain, traffic2, weather2, airport diagrams and more at your fingertips.
Easy Data Entry
Use the on-screen QWERTY keyboard or traditional concentric knobs to enter frequencies, waypoint identifiers, routings and more.
Remote Radio Control
In dual GTN Xi installations, remote tuning capability lets you tune frequencies on both units from either navigator. A Radios page displays all selectable Comm and Nav frequencies (active and standby) plus their volume levels.
See the Full Picture
Graphical routing on the display lets you visualize your entire flight plan, including departures, arrivals, visual/instrument approaches, holding procedures and more.
A Direct-to key on the bezel lets you quickly enter a direct course for any selected waypoint. A menu of nearest airports and flight plan waypoints makes for easy entry.