iLevil 3 ADS-B receiver
Part No: ILEVIL SW
What makes the iLevil 3 SW special?
- WAAS GPS
- High-performance AHRS and solid-state technology
- ADS-B In Receiver for weather and traffic
- Data recording
- Small and lightweight
- Compatible with your favorite apps
Attitude and Heading Reference Systems (AHRS)
High-performance AHRS. Each iLevil 3 SW is meticulously calibrated to for optimal performance even during aerobatics. The AHRS data refreshed at 14 frames per second, the max rate of turn is 500 deg/sec and attitude is completely independent of GPS.
Global Positioning System (GPS)
Integrated WAAS GPS with a built-in antenna that allows precise navigation using any of your favorite apps. The Astro Link GPS signal eliminates GPS dropouts resulting from using other devices.
ADS-B Receiver (978 MHz/1090)
Dual-band ADS-B Receiver. Free in-flight Weather and Traffic and no need for remote antennas! The Astro Link allows you to monitor weather radar, METARS, etc. It also captures traffic information even where the competition simply won’t reach.
The iLevil 3 SW features the ability to record data and save all of your flight information. This information can be saved in multiples formats such as .FDR, .GPX, .CSV. Using these three formats data can be used to recreate a flight on flight simulator programs or applications, to be view on google earth, or the data can be displayed on excel and used to create graphs.
- Wireless iLevil 3 SW device
- USB to mini USB cable
- ADS-B antenna
- Silicone stoppers
- Protective bag
- SD card
- WAAS GPS (antenna inside)
- Roll, Pitch, Magnetic Heading, Rate of Turn, Inclination, and G-meter data output
- WiFi Access Point (enables +10 devices connected to the same iLevil)
- 978/1090 MHz ADS-B receiver for free in-flight weather and traffic
- Integrated solar panels recharge the batteries over time or extend the standard 5- hour battery to 6 hours on a bright sunny day
- 3-axis gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers professionally calibrated for aviation-grade performance.
- Micro-USB communication for remote firmware updates, data transfer and battery charging
- Automatic ON/OFF operation through 3.5 mm audio jack using regulated 5V
- IN/OUT serial communication (allows data transfer to/from other hardware inside the cockpit, i.e. Zaon traffic, panel mounted EFIS displays)
- Operating temperature: -10° to 60° C (14°-140° F)
- Everything integrated in a small package: 3.2"x4.2"x1.1"