Affordable, state of the art, AHRS and WAAS enabled GPS designed to be a portable back-up for primary flight instruments. Popular for those who don’t need the ADS-B platform or to provide a gateway between existing ADS-B hardware and your tablet.
AHRS (Attitude and Heading Reference System):
- No-drift technology: your iLevil is individually and meticulously calibrated for optimal performance to provide un-matched accuracy even during bumpy flights. Can others say the same?
- Attitude is independent from GPS: provides peace of mind at all times
- No-lag, No-tumble: the AHRS data is refreshed at 14 frames per second, and the maximum rate of turn is 500 deg/sec! Suitable for aerobatic flying.
- Drives Synthetic Vision: provides the best calculated pitch, roll and heading information wirelessly to your favorite SV Apps.
- Supports WAAS for better GPS triangulation.
- Reliable, accurate GPS signal eliminates GPS dropouts as opposed to tablet GPS
- Build the panel of your dreams! No other device offers as much compatibility as the iLevil series! You can combine multiple devices simultaneously with your favorite App for redundancy, or different Apps for diversity.
- iOS/Android compatible: You are not limited by a specific platform. iLevil is even compatible with wearable technology such as smart watches and Augmented Reality Glasses.
- Simple and Elegant: wireless installations saves you time, space and money by facilitating installation. Forget about the wiring diagrams and complicated harnesses, you can have a jet-like glass cockpit in a matter of minutes.
Attitude and Heading Reference Systems (AHRS)
High-performance AHRS. Each Astro link is meticulously calibrated to for optimal performance even during aerobatics. The AHRS data refreshed at 14 frames per second, the max rate of turn is 500 deg/sec and attitude is completely independent of GPS.
Global Positioning System (GPS)
Integrated WAAS GPS with a built-in antenna that allows precise navigation using any of your favorite apps. The Astro Link GPS signal eliminates GPS dropouts resulting from using other devices.
The iLevil 3 SW features the ability to record data and save all of your flight information. This information can be saved in multiples formats such as .FDR, .GPX, .CSV. Using these three formats data can be used to recreate a flight on flight simulator programs or applications, to be view on google earth, or the data can be displayed on excel and used to create graphs.