The newly developed radio transceiver with the new mandatory 25 kHz / 8.33 kHz channel spacing is small, lightweight, energy-efficient and full of innovative digitalisation technology. The high level of digitalisation results in high frequency stability and channel separation as well as crystal-clear communication. As a stand-alone transceiver for sport, experimental, ultralight, gliders and balloons as well as for larger GA aircrafts up to 5.7 t MTOW (12.500 lbs), the KRT2 is a reliable companion on all flights.
Easy installation The KRT2 is available in four form-factors. In addition to the standard version for mounting in a 2¼” cut out (57 mm) diameter slot, the communication experts are available in mini-format, in landscape or portrait housings. With its small housing length, it is easy to install, even in cockpits with confined space. For mobile use, e.g. ballooning, the radio transceiver is also available as a portable station – ideally in combination with the KTX2 Mode-S transponder.
The Advantages at a Glance
• Very high frequency stability and channel separation – under all operating conditions
• Spectacular low weight of less than 400 grams (0,88 lbs) for Standard and Mini versions
• Compact dimensions – for easy and flexible installation • Minimized power consumption – optimized for battery operation in gliders and balloons
• Crystal-clear voice transmission – for perfect communication
• Large, high-contrast, long-life TFT colour display for excellent readability
• Intuitive controls – developed by pilots for pilots
• Outstanding price/performance ratio – Made in Germany
Max. Operating height: