M-1 Manifold Pressure
Part No: M-1Every package is custom built to your POH/AFM. Please allow 5-7 days for shipment. Please specify range markings here.
M-1 Primary Manifold Pressure
Manifold Pressure instrument features a 210-degree graphic analog display with green, yellow, and red LEDs.
- STC’d, TSO’d as a Primary Replacement.
- Replace your current MP gauge.
Easy To Read Display
- Displays precise Manifold Pressure in both digital and analog formats.
- LED Arc provides the pilot with a quick visual reference.
- Fully backlit for night operation and viewable in direct and indirect sunlight.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
|These Digital/Graphic Instruments are solid state and hold their accuracy over time and a range of environmental conditions. The colorful Graphic Analog display emits green, yellow, or red light enabling the pilot to spot problems immediately without interpreting a needle. The Digital display constantly provides an exact indication of each instrument function. Gauges mount in 2-1/4" instrument holes. These instruments (except fuel level) are STCd & TSOd for certificated aircraft.
M-1 MANIFOLD PRESSURE
The M-1 is a precision manifold pressure instrument featuring a 210 degree graphic analog display and a digital display. It measures absolute pressure in the engine's manifold to .1 inches of mercury on the digital display. The M-1 enables the pilot to make precise throttle adjustment for maximum performance during take-off, climb, and cruise. The M-1 is easily installed by connecting to the aircraft's existing line through a 1/4" flare union on the back of the unit. Backlit and operates on 12 or 24V. Wt.
- M-1 Instrument
- Wire Harness
- Operating & Installation Instructions
2.5” x 2.5” x 3.65” Deep, 2 1/4” Flush Mount
Instrument: 11 oz
7.5 to 30 Volts
Typical: 0.3 amps @ 12 Volts
Independent control lines allow pilots to adjust the intensity of both the Green Indicator Lights and the LCD Backlight during instrument operations.
FAA STC’d, TSO’d