Large High-Resolution Display
- The MVP-50P incorporates a 5.7” sunlight-readable display.
- Accurately monitor dozens of engine and system parameters in one location.
- MVP-50P mounts flush with the panel, creating a clean panel look and feel.
- An Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs. Only 2 wires run to the back of the instrument.
Designed and Built in the USA
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Accurate, dependable, and easy to use.
Data Recording of Every Flight
- All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second.
- Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored, downloaded via a USB port.
Without question, the MVP-50P is the industry’s finest engine analyzer and systems monitor, hands down. EI has redefined what an engine analyzer should be with the full color, glass-paneled, completely customizable MVP-50P. The MVP-50P allows pilots to accurately monitor dozens of engine and system parameters, program redline limits, setup custom inputs, create interactive checklists, store general flight information, build flight plans, record and review pertinent data from every flight, and so much more. The MVP-50P has been designed with the same thoughtful engineering that goes into every EI product, so even though the MVP-50P is by far the most powerful system in the industry, it is sure to be one of the easiest systems to use in your cockpit.
All of the probes and transducers are connected to the EDC (Engine Data Converter). This small box (4.5” x 3.5” x 2.2”) converts all engine data to serial data, which is then provided to the MVP-50P via two wires. This reduces installation time and the wire bundle to the instrument panel by over 100 wires. The EDC can interface with any probe or transducer. The EDC comes pre-wired (i.e., the harnesses are provided with each MVP-50P package).
- Set default tank full levels for quick resets when adding fuel
- Auto-adjust K Factor
- Fuel Level Data displays fuel level in each of the tanks
- Fuel Flow Data is calibrated with the K Factor
- GPS syncing assists with fuel remaining until next waypoint
- Fuel reserve information assists the pilot with calculating critical fuel levels
- Features up, down, and flight timers
Clock and Hour Meters
- Displays the current date, local time, zulu time, tach time, and engine hours
Weight and Balance
- Assists pilots with performing the weight and balance calculation for the aircraft
- Create checklists for any procedure, such as takeoffs, landings, and emergencies
- Store up to 100 unique, programmable checklists
- Flight Log – Records the date, start time, flight number, and flight time for each flight
- Max Log – Records maximum values reached for a pre-set number of functions during the flight, storing up to 500 flights
- Min Log – Records the minimum values for a pre-set number of functions
- Start Log – Records each engine start, the date, flight number, minimum bus voltage, start time
Gen Info and Flight Notes
- Create and store up to 50 custom flight plans and 50 general information screens
- Each flight plan may include distances, fuel requirements, estimated flight times
- General information notes may include items to remember such as VFR weather minimums or general airport guidelines
Two MVP-50Ps provide the ultimate solution for a twin-engine aircraft. The moment an engine problem arises, the MVP display for that engine will display the out-of-limit function and will blink the digital display in the color of its current operating range. This provides immediate recognition of the engine and function that has the problem.
- Help Screen
- EGT Differential
- CHT Differential
- Shock Cooling
- Weight and Balance Data
- Weight and Balance Graph
- GPS Interface and Data
- Fuel Efficiency
- Fuel Used for the Trip
- Fuel Used Since Fill Up
- Time to Empty
- Distance to Empty
- Fuel to Waypoint
- Data Recording
- Time to Waypoint
- Distance to Waypoint
- Fuel Reserve
- Time Reserve
- Distance Reserve
- Up Timer
- Down Timer
- Flight Timer
- Tach Timer
- Engine Hours
- Local Time
- Zulu Time
- Voice Warnings (For Experimentals Only)
- Chelton & GRT Output
Included in All Packages:
- MVP-50P Color Display Unit
- EDC Engine Data Converter
- Prewired Harness
- All EGT & CHT Probes and Cables
- Oil Pressure Transducer and Cable
- Oil Temperature Probe and Cable
- Fuel Pressure Transducer and Cable
- Fuel Flow Transducer and Cable
- OAT Probe and Cable
- Two RPM Pickups and Cables
- Manifold Pressure Transducer and Cable
- Shunt (for AMPS) and Cable
- Volts Pickup
- 1,000+ Hrs Data Recording
- USB Memory Stick
- AL-1R and AL-1Y (External Cautionary and Warning Lights)
- AV-17 Voice Warning (For Experimentals Only)
- Annunciator Interface
- Resistive Fuel Interface
5.55″ W x 5.15″ H x 2.4″ D
1.9 Pounds (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 30 Volts
Typical: 0.2 amps @ 12 Volts, 0.1 amps @ 24 Volts
Active Matrix, Sunlight Readable
Fully Dimmable for Night Flights
Data Download and Software Updates
Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored. All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second. Recorded flight data can be easily downloaded via USB port.
- FAA STC’d as Primary Replacement
- FAA TSO’d to DO-160G
- FAA DO-178 Level C
All MVP orders are laid out by Electronics International’s FAA DER
EI Spirit of Oshkosh Rebate
July 15, 2023 through August 15, 2023
Click Here for More Information
Electronics International has launched a new rebate just in time for Oshkosh EAA Airventure! Save up to $2500 with the Spirit of Oshkosh mail-in rebate on select items purchased July 15 - August 15, 2023.
See below for answers to our most popular questions.