OPT-1 Oil Pressure & Temperature
Part No: OPT-1Every package is custom built to your POH/AFM. Please allow 5-7 days for shipment. Please specify range markings here.
Electronics International OPT-1 Oil Pressure & Temperature
OPT-1 Oil Pressure and Temperature instruments feature dual 90-degree graphic analog displays with green, yellow, and red LED's.
- FAA STC’d, TSO’d as a Primary Replacement.
Interpret Your Readings Faster
- You won’t need your glasses to view the large backlit LCD.
- Redlines and Cautionary zones will catch your attention as the Red and Yellow LEDs light up on the analog arcs.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
These Digital/Graphic Instruments are solid state and hold their accuracy over time and a range of environmental conditions. The colorful Graphic Analog display emits green, yellow, or red light enabling the pilot to spot problems immediately without interpreting a needle. The Digital display constantly provides an exact indication of each instrument function. Gauges mount in 2-1/4" instrument holes. These instruments (except fuel level) are STCd & TSOd for certificated aircraft.
OPT-1 Oil Temperature/Pressure
The OPT-1 is a dual instrument which features dual 90 degree graphic analog displays. Select to view pressure or temperature on the digital display using the toggle switch on the front panel. OTP-1 measure to 1 PSI and oil temperature to 1°F on the digital display. It incorporates an external pressure transducer and temperature probe that are mounted in the engine compartment. The instrument is backlit for night operation and operates on 12 or 24V system. Oil pressure range is 25-100 PSI and oil temp. range is 65°-240°F. Wt. 22 oz.
- Accurate digital display
- 1 PSI and 1'F Resolution
- External oil pressure and temperature transducers (no oil in the cockpit)
- LCD display for excellent viewing in direct sunlight
- LCD is backlit for night operation
- Mounts in a standard 2 1/4" Hole. 3.65" depth
Included in the package:
- OPT-1 Instrument
- 8′ Thermocouple Extension Cable
- P-120 Oil Temperature Probe
- PT-100GA Pressure Transducer
- Wire Harness
- Installation/Operating Instructions
2.50″ H x 2.50″ W x 3.65″ D , 2.25” Bezel
10 oz (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 35 Volts, Typical: 0.3 amps @ 12 Volts
- Viewable in direct and indirect sunlight.
- Two 90 degree analog arcs for quick reference.
Fully backlit and dimmable for night flights.
FAA TSO’d, STC’d