Part No: PMA6000B
PMA6000B 4 Place Intercom Aircraft Certified
PS Engineering has revolutionized audio control in general aviation airplanes. At that time, the original PMA6000 took the audio panel from a collection of switches added as an afterthought, to a multitalented intersystem focal point for cockpit audio.
Radio selection, cockpit communications and even music were seamlessly combined in the modern audio control panel. The PMA6000-series set a benchmark for all GA audio panels that followed.
The next generation PMA6000B has been given the benefit of PS Engineering's 20+ years of audio panel control design and 35+ years manufacturing experiences. It offers a low cost alternative to the more capable audio panel product line that the industry has become to expect from such a focused driven company.
The PMA6000B combines an audio selector panel with a top-quality manually adjusted VOX intercom and a slew of features to enhance versatility and utility.
Panel Mount Aircraft Intercom Features:
- Uses a single 44-pin connector making installation easier.
- Built-in 4 place mono intercom providing great cockpit communications.
- The PMA6000B comes with or without a built-in marker beacon receiver.
- Split mode allows the pilot and copilot to independently and simultaneously use both radios, even transmitting simultaneously on different frequencies.
- Pilot and crew/passenger isolate functions are an integral part of the design.
Dual mono music inputs for passengers and crew are standard features. · PSE's renowned Soft Mute technology gently and subtly ramps the music down when the conversation comes across either the intercom or the radio.
- A patented "swap" function (Patent #5,903,227) allows pilots to use a yoke-mounted switch to select Com 1 and Com 2 options without reaching for the panel.
- High-quality, single VOX manual control, voice-activated circuitry, and individual microphone channels form the heart of the intercom system.
- Passengers have their own voice and audio amplifiers.
- Backlit switches linked with a photosensor carefully calibrate panel lighting to cockpit levels for all situations.
- The fail-safe feature automatically hard-wires the pilot to Com1 in the case of an outage.
|Marker Beacon: C35d, Class A; Audio Selector/Intercom: C50c, Class A
|350mA (typical, speaker off), 600mA -speaker on (1 amp peak)
|-20°C to 55°C Operating; -40°C to +85°C Storage
|Up to 50000 ft. in an non-pressurized area of the cockpit
|6.25"W x 1.3"H x 6.8"D
|1.5 lbs. (w/rack & connectors)
|13.75 or 27.5VDC
|510 Ohms for all audio inputs