PS Engineering PMA6000B Aircraft Certified
The next generation PS Engineering PMA6000B is a low-cost audio panel that combines an audio selector panel with a top-quality manually adjusted VOX intercom and a slew of features to enhance versatility and utility.
pma6000b Audio Panel Features:
- Uses a single 44-pin connector making installation easier.
- Built-in 4 place mono intercom providing great cockpit communications.
- The PMA6000B comes with or without a built-in marker beacon receiver.
- Split mode allows the pilot and copilot to independently and simultaneously use both radios, even transmitting simultaneously on different frequencies.
- Pilot and crew/passenger isolate functions are an integral part of the design.
Dual mono music inputs for passengers and crew are standard features. · PSE's renowned Soft Mute technology gently and subtly ramps the music down when the conversation comes across either the intercom or the radio.
- A patented "swap" function (Patent #5,903,227) allows pilots to use a yoke-mounted switch to select Com 1 and Com 2 options without reaching for the panel.
- High-quality, single VOX manual control, voice-activated circuitry, and individual microphone channels form the heart of the intercom system.
- Passengers have their own voice and audio amplifiers.
- Backlit switches linked with a photosensor carefully calibrate panel lighting to cockpit levels for all situations.
- The fail-safe feature automatically hard-wires the pilot to Com1 in the case of an outage.
PS Engineering PMA6000B Sales and Installation Services
For PS Engineering PMA6000B sales and installation services or questions regarding your panels call toll free at 800-474-9714 to speak with an expert