The next generation PMA6000B is a low cost audio panel that combines an audio selector panel with a top-quality manually adjusted VOX intercom and a slew of features to enhance versatility and utility. Among the high points:
- Uses a single 44-pin connector making installation easier.
- Built-in 4 place mono intercom providing great cockpit communications.
- The PMA6000B comes with or without a built-in marker beacon receiver.
- Split mode allows the pilot and copilot to independently and simultaneously use both radios, even transmitting simultaneously on different frequencies.
- Pilot and crew/passenger isolate functions are an integral part of the design.
Dual mono music inputs for passengers and crew are standard feature. · PSE's renowned Soft Mute technology gently and subtly ramps the music down when conversation comes across either the intercom or the radio.
- A patented "swap" function (Patent #5,903,227) allows pilots to use a yoke-mounted switch to select Com 1 and Com 2 options without reaching for the panel.
- High quality, single VOX manual control, voice-activated circuitry and individual microphone channels form the heart of the intercom system.
- Passengers have their own voice and audio amplifiers.
- Backlit switches linked with a photo sensor carefully calibrates panel lighting to cockpit levels for all situations.
- Fail-safe feature automatically hard-wires the pilot to Com1 in the case of an outage.