PMA7000BT Audio Panel - Bluetooth
Part No: PMA7000BT
FAA TSO’d for Certified Aircraft
The PMA7000BT is a direct slide-in replace to the PMA7000 series, PMA6000S, PMA6000M-S, PMA6000M-S-C, UPS-AT SL-15, and the KMA-28. This means that all that is required to replace your old audio panel with this brand new panel is a 3/32 Allen Wrench! Because it is a Slide-In replacement, no rack or installation is provided, and is not available.
It is also KMA24 pin compatible, making the cost of the upgrading less expensive. None of the existing wires going to the KMA24 have to be disturbed. A new stereo intercom wire harness has to be built, which can reduce the amount of installation time.
The PMA7000BT is a hi-fi stereo intercom system and incorporates our renown 6-place IntelliVox® automatic Voice Operated Relay (VOX) intercom system. Adjusting a squelch circuit is a thing of the past. And with over 20+ years of field experience, find out just how easy it is to forget you are even using an intercom, it just works! No more clipping or missed syllables.
And the Bluetooth® Interface does allow music streaming as well as interconnect to an iPhone, iPad, iPod, or any other Bluetooth® enabled device that has the Handsfree or A2DP profile.
The PMA7000BT provide 3-com capability with the option to easily convert Com 3 to a full duplex cellular telephone interface. It also has our pioneered "Split Mode". This allows the pilot to be on Com 1 while the copilot is on Com 2, freeing up the pilot to work with ATC while the copilot gets weather information or finds out just where the lowest fuel cost is on the field while still in the air.
The only knob that is on the panel is a concentric volume control for the Crew and Passengers intercom volume. The all push button controls of the PMA7000B allows for easy selection of Coms and other Nav aids.
Check list of capabilities:
- IntelliVox® automatic VOX with individually gated microphones
- 6 Place hi-fi stereo intercom with Soft Mute™
- Front panel music mute modes - Mute On or Mute off (ICS button)
- Built-in Marker Beacon Receiver
- Hardwired Satellite Telephone connection (in lieu of Com 3) which provides provides dedicated On/Off hook switches for unprecedented flexibility
- Split mode for dual audio panel capability
- 2 hi-fidelity stereo music source inputs
- 3 Isolation modes - Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew
- 2 unswitched inputs (2 additional are available, additional wiring required.)
- Selectable music muting for passengers
- Selectable special intercom mode with "Alternate Intercom Mode"
- RAM (Radio Active Mute) eliminates constant back ground noise from radio static
- 2-year Pro-Support Warranty
|RECEIVER INPUTS:||5 - Nav 1, Nav 2,ADF,AUX, DME||APPROVAL BASIS:||C35d Class A, C50c-Class A|
|MARKER BEACON:||Internal||CERTIFICATION DOCUMENTS:||RTCA DO-160C, DO-178B, DO-143, DO-214|
|UN-SWITCHED INPUTS:||4||INTERCOM:||6-place Stereo|
|POWER REQUIRED:||11-33 VDC, 1.5 A||TRANSCEIVERS:||3 - Com 1, Com 2, Com 3 (or Tel Duplex)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION:||Speaker on, 600mA typical. 1A peak Speaker off, 350 mA||OUTPUT POWER/SPEAKER HEADPHONE:||3 W into 4Ω (14V) 10W into 4Ω (28V), 50 mW into 150Ω w/o clipping, 38 mW into 150Ω, <1% distortion|
|AUDIO FREQUENCY RESPONSE:||±3dB, 300Hz-6,000Hz||WEIGHT:||1.5 lb|
|ENTERTAINMENT FREQUENCY RESPONSE:||±3dB, 20Hz-18,000 Hz||DIMENSIONS:||6.25" W x 1.3" H x 6.8" deep behind instrument panel|
|ENVIRNMENTAL CONDITIONS:||DO-160C A1D1/CA(MN)XXXXXXBBBBTBKXX||TEMPERATURE RANGE:||-15 C to +55 , with brief operation at +70 C|
|ATTITUDE:||50,000 feet, unpressurized||MARKER RECEIVER:||75 MHz crystal controlled receiver|
|EXTERNAL MARKER:||Lights and MM sense output|