Flight Instructor Flight Maneuvers Practice Test
Part No: FIFM
The Gleim Flight Instructor Flight Maneuvers and Practical Test Prep book illustrates and provides step-by-step instructions for all flight maneuvers required for the Flight Instructor (CFI) certificate. This book also contains the Practical Test Standards and Oral Exam Guide.
The Gleim Flight Instructor Flight Maneuvers and Practical Test Prep book is designed to simplify and facilitate your flight training. Through discussions and detailed illustrations, this book teaches you each flight maneuver or other subject area task (such as preflight preparation) prior to your flight lesson. Thus, you will be thoroughly prepared to spend more quality time in the airplane. This book will make your flight training easier to understand and is a must for study prior to your FAA practical test.
Three books in one!
- Fully illustrated and detailed flight maneuvers based on the FAA test standards
- Official Practical Test Standards reprint
- Oral Exam Guide containing hundreds of possible questions your evaluator might ask during the practical test
- Prepare for your oral exam by using the Oral Exam Guide, included as an Appendix
- Logbook entries, certificate endorsement section, and blank lesson plan form are provided for reference
- Learn from others' mistakes by reviewing common errors and how to avoid them
- Review completion requirements with an exact reprint of FAA Flight Instructor Practical Test Standards (PTS)