Part No: RCA 26EK-14
The R.C. Allen TSO'd electric horizons and directional gyros have been designed to assure precision performance and long life. The new extended color schemes and spherical display give the pilot a superior presentation.
|The RCA26 Series is the top of the line and has been designed for precision and reliability.
The RCS26EK Series is a 10-30 VDC multi-volt instrument. You have a choice of a fixed or moveable pointer and lighted or non-lighted.
Performance characteristics include roll indication of 360°. Pitch ± 30°. Pitch trim range ±7°. Slip Indicator can be added upon request.
Mating connector MS3116E8-4S and panel mounting screws are now included with each unit.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -30 TO +50 Degree Celsius
These instruments meet or exceed requirements of TSO C4c and Aeronautical Standard AS396B.
Optional Slip Indicator to satisfy FAA AC91-75 (10-02586).
Made in the USA
|OPERATING VOLTAGE:||11 to 30 VDC||STARTING CURRENT:||2.40 AMPs MAX (14VDC system) 1.40 AMPs MAX (28 VDC system)|
|RUNNING CURRENT:||1.24 AMPs MAX (14 VDC system) 0.62 AMPs MAX (28 VDC system)||CIRCUIT BREAKER SIZE:||3 AMP (14 VDC system) 2 AMP (28 VDC system)|
|TEMPERATURE:||-30° to +50° C||DIMENSIONS:||8.14"L x 3.38"W x 3.38"H|
|POWER CONSUMPTION:||17VA max. lighting 3VA max||POWER FLAG ACTUATION RANGE:||Flag up @ 11 VDC ± 0.5 VDC Flag down @ 10 VDC ±0.5 VDC|
|WEIGHT:||2.3 lbs||CONNECTOR PIN-OUT:||A: Ground Motor B: Spare C: +12-30 VDC D: Spare|
- Gyroscopic Attitude Indicator
- Designed as a direct replacement for the RCA26AK (14 volt) and the RCA26BK (28 volt)
- Can be installed on virtually any aircraft regardless of its power system
- Multi-Volt Operation (11 to 30 VDC)
- Multi-Volt integrated lighting
- Fits standard 3" cutout
- Bold color display
- Power failure flag
- Roll indication of 360°, Pitch ±30° Pitch trim range ±7°
- Optional fixed or moveable pointer (see table below)
- Optional lighted or non-lighted version (see table below)
- Optional orange or yellow airplane and pointer (see table below)
- Optional Slip Indicator (P/N 444-0011-01) available which satisfies FAA AC 91-75
- Mating Connector (MS3116E8-4S) & screws included (when sold new)
- Meets or exceeds requirements of TSO-C4c and AS396B
- NOTE: Panel tilt angle is set at the factory and must be specified at time of order