Part No: SA4550
The SA4550 from Sandel incorporates the equivalent of a four-inch screen in a three-inch unit. This allows for more space in the cockpit. The SN3500 features an ultra-wide-angle display which has true 180° viewability in both horizontal and vertical axes. In addition to a full suite of NAV presentations, including Compass, Map, Flight Plan and RMI formats, the SA4550 from Sandel can now provide a link to your aircraft's WSI weather radio unit. This will show the pilot precipitation and lightning data.
Input from a range of compatible TCAS/TAS sensors and Stormscoper data can be overlaid directly on your navigation displays of the aircraft. Offering an unprecedented degree of situational awareness at the touch of a button, the SN3500 by Sandel from Pacific Coast Avionics is available for both fixed-wing and helicopter applications.
- Bright, high-resolution, sunlight-readable LED-backlit displays
- 180-degree vertical and lateral viewing angle
- FAA approved for primary flight display
- Compatible with 4-in., 4×5-in., and 5-in. panel cutouts
- >10,000 hour MTBF
- Night Vision option available