Part No: SkyFYX
skyFYX combines a high-precision WAAS GNSS sensor with an integrated RAIM processor. Resilient against jamming, spoofing, and GPS range errors, skyFYX provides reliable navigation in challenging environments. skyFYX is the most affordable ADS-B rule-compliant position source companion for the echoUAT ADS-B Transceiver.
The skyFYX meets the performance requirements of 14 CFR 91.227. For use in Experimental and LSA aircraft.
Simply mount the skyFYX remote mount receiver near the EchoUAT and tap the same aircraft power/ground source, then run the single remote antenna coax cable to your desired antenna location. Easy, clean and no additional power/ground wiring.
skyfyx Installation & Bundle
We are a global leader in installation services worldwide! Check our locations page or contact our team of experts for recommendations on your aircraft.
- Performs in low sensitivity or high GPS multipath areas.
- Directly connects to EchoUAT transceiver.
- Connects to popular EFiS from Dynon, GRT and MGL Avionics.
- UTC timing output for multiple uses including UAT ADS-B medium synchronization.
- Integrated RAIM processor for Security and Integrity Protection.
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection.
- Uses SBAS corrections and health messages to detect and correct satellite range errors.
- Satellite pseudo-range step errors detected and excluded.
- SBAS fast and long term corrections applied.
- US Patents Pending