Designed and approved specifically for experimental and LSA aircraft, SkyFYX combines a high precision WAAS GNSS sensor with an integrated RAIM processor. Resilient against jamming, spoofing and GPS range errors, SkyFYX provides reliable navigation in challenging environments. SkyFYX is the most affordable ADS-B rule-compliant position source companion for the echoUAT ADS-B Transceiver.
The SkyFYX meets the performance requirements of 14 CFR 91.227. For use in Experimental and LSA aircraft.
Two configurations to simplify installation
SkyFYX offers ultimate flexibility for whatever your install scenario. Whether mounting an internal antenna on the glareshield or surface mounting the GPS source on the external skin of the aircraft, SkyFYX has the perfect solution for you.
Simply mount the SkyFYX remote mount receiver near the EchoUAT and tap the same aircraft power/ground source, then run the single remote antenna coax cable to your desired antenna location. Easy, clean and no additional power/ground wiring.
All-in-One Receiver and Antenna:
All-in-one GPS receiver and antenna coming soon
For the “all-in-one” SkyFYX puck, simply mount on the surface of the aircraft or any surface with an unobstructed view of the sky, then run the power/ground/GPS wires back to the EchoUAT. One unit, surface mounted offering ultimate durability in the elements.
- Performs in low sensitivity or high GPS multipath areas.
- Directly connects to EchoUAT transceiver.
- Connects to popular EFiS from Dynon, GRT and MGL Avionics.
- UTC timing output for multiple uses including UAT ADS-B medium synchronization.
- Integrated RAIM processor for Security and Integrity Protection.
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection.
- Uses SBAS corrections and health messages to detect and correct satellite range errors.
- Satellite pseudo-range step errors detected and excluded.
- SBAS fast and long term corrections applied.
- US Patents Pending
See below for answers to our most popular questions.