SkyView AutoPilot Control
Part No: 102137-000
SkyView… the professional glass panel system for experimental and Light Sport aircraft.
Future Expandability SkyView Overview:
Experimental and LSA pilots know that they have the most technologically advanced GA aircraft flying. SkyView continues that tradition with the next generation of glass panels, offering fully redundant networks and systems, incredibly bright screens, design flexibility, and future upgradability unsurpassed by anything else flying. SkyView development is proceeding on course.
- 10” and 7” Displays
- Synthetic Vision
- Moving Map
- Engine Monitor
- Radio / Transponder Interface
- LRU (Line Replaceable Unit)
- Redundant, Simplified Wiring
- Very Bright High-Resolution
- Screens, 1350 and 1200 Nits
- Dual Joystick Knobs
- Extended Runways Centerlines
- Highway in the Sky (HITS)
- Airport Signposts in Synthetic Vision
- Maintenance Logging
- Weight and Balance Calculator
- ADS-B Traffic and Weather from SkyView’s SV-ADSB-470 is now transmitted via Wi-Fi for use by 3rd party apps (FlyQ, Foreflight, etc)
- Airspace proximity notification. This includes airspace you are in, upcoming airspace along your flight path, and those that are above and below you.
- Activating “Direct-To” with a runway selected under airport runway info will create a 5nm leg to the chosen runway along the extended centerline.
- VNAV from SkyView’s flight plan to your destination airport, arriving either above the airport or right at the runway itself.
- EGT/CHT widget now available in “vertical” orientation.
- SkyView Software v15’s new features are available as a free upgrade for all customers.
Links to mechanical drawings can be found on the left of this page.
The system architecture is shown below.
Very bright, high-resolution screens driven by advanced graphic processors create highly visible and readable displays. Screen resolutions are 1024×600 for the SV-D1000 10” and 800×480 for the SV-D700 7”. Brightness is over 1350 nits for the 10” display and 1200 nits for the 7” display. Displays are fully dimmable for night flight. A wiring harness included with each display makes for easy connections between displays and modules.
Integrated User Interface:
Two ten-position control knobs (left, right, up, down, diagonal, push, and rotary) offer easy and intuitive control of your SkyView displays. EFIS, EMS, Autopilot, Moving Map, 3-D Terrain/Synthetic Vision, and menu structures are all available with less than three button presses. Future functionality will include external video display, weather data, traffic, and complete Com radio, Nav radio, and transponder control.
Every SkyView system display and module is connected by two independent power and data buses. The failure of any bus connection or module will result in automatic fail-over to a working bus or module.
Total System Battery Backup:
The system battery will provide over an hour of backup power to displays and modules.
Flexible User Interface:
The default screen setups are logical and functional, so you can start flying with a minimum of setup time. But as you determine your preferences and screen layouts, the displayed data can be configured in ways that work best for you.
The SV-EMS-220 can be mounted closer to the engine, allowing easier wire routing. Note: the SV-EMS-220 cannot be mounted on the engine side of the firewall.
The SV-ADAHRS-200 is a complete MEMS-based attitude reference and air data computer, integrated with a digital compass. This allows easier mounting and higher accuracy calibration between the system components. One or more SV-ADAHRS-201 Modules can be added to a SkyView System for redundancy.
The SV-GPS-250 connects to the system backup battery for greater reliability. Other NMEA compatible GPS receivers may also be connected to the SkyView system and used in lieu of or redundant to the SV-GPS-250.
Your existing Dynon engine monitor sensors and harness will work with the new SV-EMS-220 Engine Module. Your existing Dynon Servos will work with the SkyView system, including a redundant network connection. Your existing Dynon pitot probes will also work with the SkyView system.
Convenient program and data updates via USB memory stick.
Control Panel Weight: 0.30 lb. (0.15 kg)
Power Input: Via SkyView Network