Stratus ES ADS-B Out W/O GPS
Part No: 153010-000039
Appareo Stratus ES
The Stratus ES is a 1090 MHz extended squitter (ES) transponder. Designed with the common 1.65″ tall form factor, it’s an easy replacement for your existing transponder. Stratus ES is a solid state transmitter that provides 310 watts nominal power output. Its modern keypad makes entering a squawk code easy. The convenient VFR button minimizes pilot keystrokes.
The Stratus ES was built without GPS in order to provide affordable ADS-B Out to aircraft owners who have already invested in WAAS GPS. Stratus ES will make an aircraft rule-compliant when paired with any of the following navigators for 2020 compliance:
- Garmin 430W, 530W, 650, 750
- Avidyne IFD440, IFD540
- 1090ES (Mode S extended squitter)
- Meets global mandates for ADS-B Out
- Push-button operation
- Easy-to-use interface
- Pressure altitude monitor
- Bezel Height: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Bezel Width: 6.38 in. (162 mm)
- Depth: 10.75 in. (273 mm) front of panel to connector backshell
- Weight: 3.29 lbs. (1.49 kg) including rack and connectors
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 85°C
- Power Input: 9.0 to 36.0 VDC, 15 W typical
- Cooling Input: No fan required
- Environmental Compliance: DO-160G
- Software Compliance: DO-178B Level C
- Hardware Compliance: DO-254 Level C
- Display: OLED
- Transmitter Power: 310 W
Approved Model List
- 172, 172A, 172B, 172C, 172D, 172E, 172F, 172G, 172H, 172I, 172K, 172L, 172M, 172N, 172P, 172Q, 172R and 172S
- PA-16, PA-16S
- PA-25, PA-25-235, PA-25-260
- PA-28R-180, PA-28R-200, PA-28R-201, PA-28R-201T, PA-28RT-201, PA-28RT-201T, PA-28S-160, PA-28S-180, PA-28R-180, PA-28R-200, PA-28R-201, PA-28R-201T, PA-28RT-201, PA-28RT-201T, PA-28S-160, PA-28S-180
- PA-30, PA-39, PA-40
- M20, M20A, M20B, M20C, M20D, M20E, M20F, M20G, M20J, M20K, M20L, M20M, M20R, M20S, M20TN, M20U, M20V
- SR20, SR22, SR22T
- DA20-A1, DA20-C1
- DA 40, DA 40 F, DA 40 NG
- AeroSedan (Aeronca)
- 15AC, S15AC
Want to install Stratus ES/ESG, but don’t see your airplane on our STC list?Not to worry! Even while Appareo is building their STC AML, you’ll have no trouble getting Stratus ES/ESG installed in your Part 23 aircraft, based on their lead STC.
The FAA created a policy to make it simple to use the lead STC to install ADS-B Out equipment on additional Part 23 air frames. (Part 23 includes most general aviation aircraft). This policy was designed to keep ADS-B installs moving smoothly and make things easier for your installer.
APPAREO STRATUS POWER PRO BOGO
October 1, 2023 through October 31, 2023
Click Here for More Information
Buy a Stratus Transponder, get a Stratus Power Pro for FREE!
During the month of October, purchase a Stratus Transponder and get a Stratus Power Pro for FREE.
Our transponders were designed to be some of the most cost-effective, easily installed certified avionics available for general aviation.