Provides primary flight instruments, including attitude, airspeed, altitude, magnetic heading, DG, VSI, AOA, G-meter, turn rate, slip/skid ball, OAT, and TAS. Add a secondary ADAHRS for redundancy and SkyView and AFS EFIS systems automatically cross-check your instruments for you.
The SV-OAT-340 Outside Air Temperature Sensor is included with each SV-ADAHRS-200/201.
Redundancy: You may have one, two, or more ADAHRS in your SkyView System. If one fails, the backup ADHARS will provide data to the SkyView Display(s). To maintain complete redundancy, a separate SV-OAT-340 Sensor should be connected to each ADAHRS. Note that functionally, the SV-ADAHRS-200 and the SV-ADAHRS-201 are the same. The only difference is that the SV-ADAHRS-201 requires an SV-ADAHRS-200 in the same system in order to be activated. In the event that the SV-ADAHRS-200 is removed from the system, the SV-ADAHRS-201 will remain activated for an additional 30 flight hours before it becomes deactivated
- 10” and 7” Displays
- Synthetic Vision
- Moving Map
- Engine Monitor
- Radio / Transponder Interface
- LRU (Line Replaceable Unit)
- Redundant, Simplified Wiring
- Very Bright High-Resolution
- Screens, 1350 and 1200 Nits
- Dual Joystick Knobs
- Extended Runways Centerlines
- Highway in the Sky (HITS)
- Airport Signposts in Synthetic Vision
- Maintenance Logging
- Weight and Balance Calculator
- ADS-B Traffic and Weather from SkyView’s SV-ADSB-470 is now transmitted via Wi-Fi for use by 3rd party apps (FlyQ, Foreflight, etc)
- Airspace proximity notification. This includes airspace you are in, upcoming airspace along your flight path, and those that are above and below you.
- Activating “Direct-To” with a runway selected under airport runway info will create a 5nm leg to the chosen runway along the extended centerline.
- VNAV from SkyView’s flight plan to your destination airport, arriving either above the airport or right at the runway itself.
- EGT/CHT widget now available in “vertical” orientation.
- SkyView Software v15’s new features are available as a free upgrade for all customers.
- Dimensions: 4.71"W x 1.22"H x 2.61"D
- Weight: 8.2 oz.
Connections: Each ADAHRS contains (SV-ADAHRS-200/201):
3 - Pneumatic ports for Pitot, Static, and Angle of Attack
1 - 9-Pin DSUB Connector for the SkyView Network
2 - 2-Pin Connector for SV-OAT-340 Sensor
See below for answers to our most popular questions.