· Certified to FAA TSO C166b - 2020 ‘mandate ready’ ADS-B Out solution
· Takes minimal panel space, easy installation
· Integrated altitude encoder
· Certified class 1 transponder 250 watts nominal output
· Low weight – 0.8 lbs
· Low power consumption
· 1090ES ADS-B Out capable
· Unbeatable value and quality - designed and manufactured in the U.K.
· Two year worldwide warranty
· Free FAA ADS-B STC – covers 576 aircraft types and various GPS combinations (see below)
Trig makes the world’s smallest and lightest certified GA transponders. The TT22 Trig compact transponder can fit into the tightest panel space. This allows pilots to fit other instrumentation or displays in the panel that otherwise might not have been possible.
Despite its modest size the TT22 is a heavyweight performer, at 250 watts nominal power output this class 1 transponder meets the latest FAA TSO C166b standards for ADS-B Out. The TT22 can be used in IFR and VFR flight in high performance aircraft, over 175 knots and/or above 18,000 feet.
The TT22 is easy to operate and with a crisp, bright display it is also easy to read in all lighting conditions. The transponder control head is splash proof too so it’s ideal for open cockpit and seaplane operations.
The TT22 is a two part design with a compact control head; this includes an inbuilt altitude encoder - saving further space and expense. A separate hardware box can be installed anywhere in the airframe. The control head can be installed in the panel either as a 2 ¼” round hole or smaller compact mount, the unit ships with the necessary fittings for both install options. The TT22 unit is highly efficient and is ideal for use via an auxiliary battery in gliding or lighter than air flight.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing