No interpretation of bars is required. Engine analysis is performed automatically. Two displays, 16 channels (use up to 8 probes for each display).
For a Single: Use left display for EGT and right display for CHT
For a Twin: Use left display for left engine and right display for the right engine.
Use only the channels you need and save on probes and cable costs. Can measure EGT's, CHT's, TIT, Oil Temp, OAT, Carb, Temp and Other. Manual and Automatic Diagnostics (Scan) Modes. Provides the most precise learning information available in any analyzer.
FAA Approved Instrument
- FAA STC’d as a Primary Replacement.
- Upgrade your aircraft panel with the most precise and stable volts/amps instrument.
Easy To Install & Compatible With 12/24-Volt Systems
- The VA-1A fits flush into an existing 2 1/4″ hole.
- Switch on the back of the instrument allows installers to easily choose between 12 and 24-volt systems.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- LCD is sunlight viewable and backlit for night operation.
Pilot Programmable from the Front Panel
(an E.I. Exclusive Feature):
- Sixteen Over-Temp Limits
- Sixteen Under-Temp Limits
- Two Differential Limits
- Two Shock-Cooling Limits
- Scan Rate
- Number of Channels to be Scanned
- 2-1/4" Mount
- 5.35" Depth
- 19 oz. Unit
- 3.5 oz. for each probe and 6' cable
- 7.0 oz. for each probe and 20' cable
- 1'F Resolution
- Accurancy - 1/2%
- Viewable in direct sunlight
- Backlit for night operation
- Operates from 7.5 to 35 volts at .3 amps
Includes: 6' Cables and 16 Probes
See below for answers to our most popular questions.