COMPLETE G1000 COURSE CD-ROM (G1000)
Learn to Fly the Garmin G1000 Without Running Up the Hobbs!
The Complete G1000 Course helps pilots transition from conventional "round dials" to the Technically Advanced Aircraft (TAA) glass cockpit environment. With this interactive software CD-ROM pilots can achieve an effective scan, obtain an orientation to the screens, knobs and buttons, learn the proper operation of the G1000 and interpret system malfunctions — all from the safety and privacy of their home or office. This is an effective orientation program for all the models that have standardized on the Garmin G1000 glass cockpit system, including Cessna, Columbia, Diamond, Mooney, and Beech!
Written by Mike Gaffney, an experienced pilot, NAFI Master CFI, FAA Safety Counselor, and Garmin Factory Authorized Flight Instructor, The Complete G1000 Course is as easy to use as reading a book. It features intuitive computer learning tools that provide cockpit representations and demonstrations of the tasks to teach safe and efficient operation of the G1000.
This G1000 course features:
- 4-hour comprehensive course
- Scenario-based training
- Modest system requirements
- PC and Mac compatible
- Narration provided for entire course
- More than 500 full-color multimedia elements
- Student record tracks progress
- Search function lets users navigate directly to a keyword or phrase
- MP3 files with full 4 hours narration for review when away from the computer
- Glossary of G1000-specific terms
- Short quiz concludes each lesson to ensure learning
- Certification of completion provided as proof of accomplishment
This software is based on a Part 141-approved and FITS-compliant course taught by Skyline Aeronautics in seminars around the country and is applicable to both VFR and IFR operations. The Complete G1000 Course will help pilots master the glass cockpit from their computer and incorporate the lessons into their everyday flying procedures.